The headquarters of the Institute of Construction Science and Technology (IBST) is designed with the vision of “A project with a timeless vision, a work of innovation for future generations” (Steve Jobs). The project brings every employee’s dream office to a completely different experience. The office space is always designed to be open to optimize natural light and create a feeling of comfort, closest to nature, helping to stimulate inspiration and creativity when working.
- Location: 81 Tran Cung Street, Nghia Tan, Cau Giay, Hanoi
- Category: Planning
- Design unit: Ibstac Architects & Planners
- Content of work: Concept design
- Design year: 2022
- Completion year: 2022
- Investor: Institute of Construction Science and Technology (IBST)
- Scale: 3.46 ha
- Chief architect: Trinh Anh Tuan
Vision – Criteria – Design ideas
The IBST project is a symbol of an “ecosystem” of science and technology in the construction industry with a system of offices, research, design, experiment, production & manufacturing… specialized products. build. The project aspires to become a leading construction science and technology center in the ASEAN region.
- Modern, synchronous, sustainable
- Comfortable working environment
- Maximum green area, lots of space for sports and relaxation activities
- Effectively use the land fund, make the most of the land’s advantages
- Space to store cultural and historical values
- Iconic of the construction industry
- The design of the building is inspired by the image of the logo with the high-rise building, which means to rise up with a solid and strong beauty just like the nature of the construction industry.
- The 25-storey office building towards a modern and close to nature working space creates a comfortable and friendly feeling between people and nature.
- The building has an impressive design, is the place to organize Exhibitions, Events about achievements of Construction Science and Technology and thematic seminars.
Ibstac Architects & Planners