Ocean wave in tranquil beach has been not only inspiration for poetry but for architectural design, particularly for coastal projects. Inspiring from ocean waves as local & natural elements, the design team of IBSTAC has proposed concept design for Bien Dong Vung Tau Hotel 5*.
The waveform motion effect following the façade surface is combined from the curves to blend in with nature and create the impression for a 5-star hotel.
- Project name: Bien Dong Vung Tau Hotel 5*
- Category: Hotel
- Location: No. 155 Thuy Van, Thang Tam Ward, Vung Tau City
- Company Design: IBSTAC Design Consultancy Service Joint Stock Company (IB)
- Design year: 2018
- Year of completion: In progress
- Investor: Bien Dong Hotel Investment Joint Stock Company
Ibstac Architects & Planners is the main design unit of the project, from concept design to construction drawing design and interior design for the condotel.
Size – Area
- Land area: 12278 m2
- Construction area: 4800 m2
- Total floor area: 98956 m2
- Number of basements: 01 basement
- Number of floating floors: 20 floors of Hotel, 28 floors of Condotel
- Number of Condotel (expected): 654 units
- Number of hotel rooms: 296 rooms
- Project Manager: Architect Trinh Anh Tuan
- Team of experts: Architect Nguyen Nam Son, Architect Trinh Thu Huong
- Architectural design team – in charge of: Architect Nguyen Van Cong, Architect Nguyen Thi Thang, Architect Dao Duy Quynh.
- 3D rendering team: Architect Pham Huu Bach, Architect Dinh Van Phong.
Ibstac Architects & Planners