Ibstac Architects & Planners (IB) is the official designer of Hanoi Telecom’s office and office for lease (Cau Giay, Hanoi).
- Project name: Head office and office for lease Hanoi Telecom Cau Giay
- Category of works: Mixed-commercial
- Location: Plot 1-E9, Headquarters area of corporations, Cau Giay New Urban Area, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City
- Design unit: IBSTAC Design Consultancy Service Joint Stock Company (IB)
- Year of completion: In progress
- Investor: Hanoi Telecommunication Joint Stock Company
Size – Area
- Land area: 4205 m2
- Construction area: 2000 m2
- Total floor area: 71600 m2
- Number of basements: 04 basements
- Number of floating floors: 36 floors
About Ibstac Architects & Planners
With effort, endurance, desire and 20-year working experiences, IB architects have been pursuing one goal of creating unique, creative, highly comprehensive design projects that meet rigorous international standards.
The typical design works by IB or coordinated such as Four Season Hanoi 6*, Bien Dong Vung Tau Hotel, Wyndham Solei Da Nang, HH2 (Gamuda), The Zen Gamuda, Hanoi Telecom Office, Sheraton Da Nang…. In 2020, IB is proud to be honored as The BCI Asia Award: Top 10 Architects Firms Vietnam.
BSTAC is proud to be a Vietnamese design unit, operated and developed by 100% Vietnamese people and Vietnamese intelligence. We are still working day and night to realize the dream “Design for a better life”.