IBSTAC (IB) designed the Toan Gia mixed-use, commercial, office and commercial building (Hai Duong Landmark Tower).
- Project name: Toan Gia mixed-use building, commercial office services and commercial housing (Hai Duong Landmark Tower)
- Location: Industrial zone cluster, Trang Liet, Binh Giang, Hai Duong
- Design unit: IBSTAC Design Consultancy Service Joint Stock Company (IB)
- Year of Completion: Concept Stage
- Investor: Toan Gia Co., Ltd
Size – Area
- Land area: 7857 m2
- Construction area: 5099 m2
- Total floating floor area: 108005 m2
- Number of basements: 02 basements
- Number of floating floors: 30 floors
About Ibstac Architects & Planners
With effort, endurance, desire and 20-year working experiences, IB architects have been pursuing one goal of creating unique, creative, highly comprehensive design projects that meet rigorous international standards.
The typical design works by IB or coordinated such as Four Season Hanoi 6*, Bien Dong Vung Tau Hotel, Wyndham Solei Da Nang, HH2 (Gamuda), The Zen Gamuda, Hanoi Telecom Office, Sheraton Da Nang…. In 2020, IB is proud to be honored as The BCI Asia Award: Top 10 Architects Firms Vietnam.
BSTAC is proud to be a Vietnamese design unit, operated and developed by 100% Vietnamese people and Vietnamese intelligence. We are still working day and night to realize the dream “Design for a better life”.