The Zen Villa distills the quintessence of traditional Vietnamese architecture, thereby developing and improving it in accordance with contemporary architecture but still showing the spirit & most typical features of traditional architecture.
- Location: Hai Phong
- Category: Low-rise houses and villas
- Design unit: IBSTAC Design Consultancy Service Joint Stock Company (IB)
- Work content: Full design stages from concept to construction drawing
- Design year: 2022
- Year of completion: In progress
- Land area: 4,656.2 m2
- Construction area: 842 m2
- Building density: 18%
- Number of floors: 1 floating floor
- Total floor area: 842 m2
With the idea of “Lotus” throughout the project – The architect was inspired by the distinctive lines of lotus leaves & stylized – the application creates a unique and distinctive feature for the architectural details of the project.
Some pictures of the project
Ibstac Architects & Planners